They are waterproof and must be worn on your wrist from the time you enter Washougal MX Park until Monday after the races are done. If they are removed, broken or worn anywhere but on your wrist, you will have to purchase another wristband.
65cc | 85cc | Schoolboy 12-15 | 250 A, B, C, D | OPEN C & D | BTH B | WOMEN B & C | 30+ A, B, C | 50+ Master, 50+ Sportsman
50cc | Supermini 9-15 | OPEN A & B | BTH C/D | 25+ A / B / C | 40+ A / B / C
• All pre-entry refunds must be requested in writing and postmarked no later than July 19th, 2019. No refunds after the event.
• DO NOT USE LAST YEARS ENTRY FORM!
• NO PIT BIKES, ATV’S, SCOOTERS, GOLF CARTS, ETC. ALLOWED.
• NO SPECTATOR TARPS OR CANOPIES.
• ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AND KEPT AT CAMP-SITE OR VEHICLE.
• NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED DURING NATIONAL WEEK. WE WILL HAVE BEER CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE.
• DUE TO COUNTY ORDINANCE, VEHICLES WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
• CASH ONLY, NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS
• NO REFUNDS on Tickets or Camping. ATM’S are AVAILABLE