COVID-19 Outdoor Activity Rules & Guidelines
These guidelines are here to protect yourself and our staff. We strongly ask that you follow our park guidelines. We will have a safety officer on-site managing all rules and guidelines. Not adhering to guidelines will result in you leaving the park.
- Please stay home if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Please follow COVID-19 posted signs, maintain a safe +6ft area between people.
- Limit your recreation / travel partners to only those who live within your household unit.
- Pinch point areas, such as; tower, sign up, tunnels and other track access. FOLLOW SIGNS!
- We REQUIRE facial coverings in areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Bring your own food / supplies / garbage bags / personal sanitation/TP. Pack it in Pack it out!
- Camping, you can only have same household people.
- Pets must remain at vehicle at all times.
- NO pit bikes, golf carts or pit vehicles allowed.
- NO spectators